Boxing/joe louis vs ali tyson dempsey and marciano

hello sir i would like to ask one question and that is how would joe louis had faired with the oppositions like mike tyson,ali,dempsey,marciano,  some say he was extra special but of a complete different era to the rest but had he been in the their era would he had beaten all of them what is your say on that one  please answer

Actually Louis did fight Marciano. He lost the bout but I think it might have gone different earlier in his career. He tried to come out of retirement to fight Marciano, probably for money, which is usually ill-advised.
I think if they had fought in his prime Louis would beat Marciano. They had slightly different styles but there would be a lot of action. Louis was a good flat footed boxer that could move if he needed to. Marciano was a flat footed brawler. Not a very good boxer but a good toe to toe fighter.

Also these old school heavyweights would not be heavyweights by today's standards. Marciano only weighed 185. Joe Louis was the only one over 200.

Assuming everybody is in their prime. My picks would be:
Louis over Marciano in a second fight.
Louis over Ali because Louis knows how to fight movers and he is a bigger puncher than Ali.
Louis over Dempsey because Dempsey is another flat footed fighter that has trouble with movers.
Louis over Tyson because Tyson can only fight one way, flat footed, no reach, and predictable trying to land a left hook all night.
Holyfield over Louis because Holyfield can out box Louis. He would basically beat him at his own game.
Louis over Klitschko because he's just better in every way. Klitschko with all due respect is only champion because the division is so incredibly weak at this time.

Thanks for the question, enjoyed giving my opinion  

Jack Rose

I can answer any questions related to boxing and training. I can help anyone prepare for professional or amateur bouts. My trainer/boss of 30 years is in the Golden Gloves Hall of Fame and was either the trainer or special adviser to the former heavyweight champion of the world Big John Tate, Evander Holyfield, Roy Jones Jr., Bernard Taylor, Billy Bridges, Frankie Randall just to name a few. He was also the President of the National Golden Gloves.

I have been in the sport of boxing since 1984. I started as a boxer and advanced quickly. I was lucky enough to have some of the best sparring in the country with 3 top ten pros in my very gym. I am fortunate enough to live near one of the better boxing programs in the country. We have cultivated our facility into the largest Amateur Boxing Gym in the country. In the mid 90's I became a trainer for Golden Gloves. I train amateur and pro fighters. I have worked in many corners at USA and Golden Glove tournaments. I have worked corners in pro bouts on HBO and ESPN cards. My friend, boss and coach is the former President of Golden Gloves and I trained under his tutelage.

I am a certified Golden Gloves/USA Boxing Coach. I am also a licensed to work pro bouts in several states. I head coach of the Southern Golden Gloves National Team.

College, Pro Licenses, USA Boxing Certified, Certified Judge/Referee, Certified Fitness Trainer