Boxing/ali vs lewis

Question
off course if it was ali vs lennox lewis that would produce a different outcome  how do you think that fight would have shape up....i feel the excitment just imagining the fight atmostphere wher all the front seaters would be occupied by world leaders and war generals...val

Answer
Val,

It would be interesting. Lewis is much bigger than Ali and has some boxing skills. But he is much slower. If Ali was in top shape he may be able to stick and move his way to a win. But he would have to move all the time because Lewis's power would slow him down for the later rounds.

The heavyweights of the last 20 years are much bigger. It's tough to beat someone who's big and has skill too….but Ali was always in shape and might pull it off.

thanks

Boxing

Jack Rose