The Brady Bunch/Help with Brady Bunch question

Question
Mike,

I am a longtime BB enthusiast as well and hope that you can help me by remembering the episode a particular character was in.  I am seeking a voice similar to this woman's for a voiceover I need accomplished.

The woman was an older gray haired woman, roundish in figure with very much of an upper class (stilted) type of speaking style and tone.  For the life of me, I cannot remember who she was in the scene with (maybe Marcia, Jan or Peter) and maybe it was related to school or a school function.

At first, I thought I was thinking of Fran Ryan who played the woman who wanted to buy the Brady home in an early episode, but she did not have silver-colored hair.

I appreciate your assistance and look forward to hearing from you if you believe you may recall the "bit" character of which I speak.

Holden

Answer
Hi Holden

There were a few such people who spoke that way, but the best match I can think of is this one:

In the episode "Call Me Irresponsible" (season 2), Greg went to Randy's drama lesson to track down the blueprints he had lost (again).  The drama coach, portrayed by Barbara Morrison, had an extreme "finishing school" way of speaking: "Where did you get those flowers" sounded like "Whe-uh did you get those flah-wuhs?"  Physically, she seems to fit your description.

Hope this helps!
Mike

The Brady Bunch

Mike Caldwell