The Brady Bunch/Brady Kids in Concert

I seem to remember going to a Brady Kids concert when I was little. Maybe at Knott's Berry Farm. My mother took us kids, but she doesn't remember either. I was wondering if you have any knowledge of them doing concerts. We lived in Orange County CA, so it may have been somewhere other than Knott's.

I am looking to find out a date and location, as it would have been my very first concert. Thank you so much.

Phil- During the shows run there were alot of such concerts held. Many in the California area since the show was filmed there. I however do not know any exact dates. I would say however that they did not start until the 3rd season (1972/1973).

The Brady Bunch

Michael P.

I can answer just about any question concerning the shows charactors ,story lines,guest stars and even charactor lines.

I have seen every episode of this show at least 10x and have read just about any book I could find about the show. I think the show was great and I enjoy trivia about the show.

B.S. from Mercy College