The Brady Bunch/narrator Hawaii episodes

Question
I have searched the internet to no avail. Who narrated the Hawaiian episodes? I swear I know his voice, that I've heard it a million times. I just can't remember his name. Please help me. Thank you.

Answer
Hi Linnie

Though I have never seen a name formally attributed to those narrations, I always assumed it was John Causier.  A well-established announcer for ABC at the time, his voice could often be heard promoting upcoming network shows during breaks.  I have encountered clips of early 70s ABC promotional material featuring his voice, and it seems to match up rather well with the Hawaii voice-overs.

Mike

The Brady Bunch

Mike Caldwell