Brain Tumors/nutrition and brain cancer

kjhkhu wrote at 2009-05-16 17:22:21
typical big pharma shill answer to the question.  don't rely on it as truth.  big pharma will never admit that something can cure cancer or they'd be out of business.

MMMMM wrote at 2009-08-02 00:53:34
SORRY for you sir with all of the answers. First of all, Apricot seeds DO NOT contain cyanide. Do some research.

They contain VERY HIGH CONCENTATED amounts of VITAMIN B-12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And does cure cancer. Sorry.

Duke1632 wrote at 2011-06-21 20:16:20
You caution that B17 contains a compound similar to cyanide, but what is your alternative?  The same things our great medical fields have said for the last 50 years: Chemo and Radiation--both outrageously toxic to the human body--and not, like B17, capable of targeting cancer over other cells.  Where is your corresponding caution and warnings relating those deadly treatments which kill cells indescriminantly?  I expose myself to as much B17 as I can (apple seeds, etc.), something I would never do in the case of Radiation and Mustard Gas derivatives (Chemo).

jobe wrote at 2013-02-21 15:10:42
It is amazing that any new or old product that has some success with cancer is so quickly disclaimed by the NCI and FDA.  The Hoxsey clinics or Essaic therapies not to mention Burnznski indictments 5 times to disclaim him while trying to steal his patents at the same time.  No one wants to cure cancer they want to manage it with chemo but you don't hear much about the substances being a caragenic.  So its ok to poison people with chemo therpies and give false hope.  At best odds is 50 percent for 5 years for Oncologist chemo treatments.  So hear a few things that show promise including B17,  vibrational energy, lypo shenic, essaic misotoe, shark cratlage. Vitiam C,  iscador.  nanoparticle radio Frequiences.  So until I see a joint venture between the homapathic remendies and the AMA its one sided story.  

jobe wrote at 2013-02-21 15:10:42

Brain Tumors

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.