Brain Tumors/secondary brain tumors, life expectancy

jenny wrote at 2011-06-16 01:57:48
my mum has was diagnosed just over a year ago with a secondary breast cancer tumor on the back of her skull,she tried 4 different chemo treatments and radio therapy.we have now been told she has about 3mths.the doctors say that her positive attitude has probably helped her prolong her life expectancy.so plz try to keep your loved one positive and the people around them.And most of all enjoy the time you do have with them.my thoughts and prayers r with u at this horrible time.from jenny

maggie wrote at 2013-06-26 14:59:10
Thank you for this- my sister too has secondaries in the brain from a primary in the breast. Better to know i guessalmost wished I hadn't looked.

maggie wrote at 2013-06-26 14:59:14

Brain Tumors

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.