Brain Tumors/astrocytoma thalamus

Question
I was diagnosed grade 1 several years ago and have been fine except facial numbness. Suddenly I am experiencing vertigo and it is getting worse.  Is this a result of the tumor?

Answer
HI and a very happy new years to you. The vertigo is likely a result of your tumour, there are so many different side effects all different for different people. Example for me I now have to deal with brain injury but somewhat mild, my main concern, and I live with it daily, is  short-term memory loss. You learn to live with, but for the vertigo I would suggest you go to your Doctor and talk about it.
Maryann Carrigan

Brain Tumors

maryann carrigan