Brain Tumors/Gudiance

My dad have brain tumor and have been "Operated",given "Chemo" and had "Radition" but there is still Tumor gowth and the effect of Chemo is no longer very effective and he can't take more of operation and radition because of physical condition.And Doc's are in trouble deciding feuther treatment so please advice?

The only advice I could possibly give for your father's situation is this #1 What does he want to do. #2 What do the Doctors advise #3 Second opinions can be a wonderful thing.

I hope I have been helpful to you, and please let me know what you choose to do.

Brain Tumors

maryann carrigan

I can give hope where there is none, I am a 14 year malignant grade 3 astrosytoma survivor. First diagnosed malignant and inoperable...I am sick and tired of reading there is no hope for a grade 3 or 4 brain tumor! I am literally LIVING PROOF there is HOPE!!!!

My experience is that I went through surgery and chemotherapy and radiation. I am still here and I have a few things to say. I also had a beautiful baby girl after all was said and done. She is now a full of life 10 year old who really keeps me and her dad going!!

none at this time, just a mom and house wife, doing my job! Anyone I see with a visible scar that says to me they too have been in this situation I talk to to make sure they are doing okay and are living life to their full potential. Don't ever let anyone get you down!!! We control us and our feelings!

My educational credentials are as follows: I have been there and walked the walked, I lost hair (that wasn't supposed to grow back, but it did), I was sick with the chemotherapy, and the best thing of all was I had another baby, she is my shinning glory my gift from God and i think these are very good credentials....

Anyone I see with a C cut on their head, or other cancer victims, who need to hear my story to know that anything is possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU are all my clients!!!