Brain Tumors/Possible malignant or beign brain tumor

Hi my name is Julie I'm 28 years old and have been having problems and concerns about my health ever since march or April of 2012 it all started with leaving messages on peoples messaging tape machines on there cell phones I would call and when it was time to leave a message I would have trouble getting out the words of what I wanted to say and hang up and get fogged brain then try again and sometimes did a better job I also take some medications and have had a raised pitutary gland from them  had a MRI in march but then I started having trouble more with concentrating and thinking and always feel and do need to go to the toilet then I have been breaking stuff feeling like a  to the touch bruise in the back of my head right where the skull meets the neck and gets soft and  actually rip my shirts and torn them up I'm scared nobody believes me any addvice ?!!!!'

This can not be solved from afar. Let a neurologist check you to find out if anything is wrong. Good luck!

You can also reach me at:
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!

Brain Tumors

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.

I`m a doctor of medicine and specialist in radiation therapy and medical oncology. I have a long time experience of these tumours.

I'm a Doctor of Medicine and specialist in Medical Oncology and Radiation Therapy, educated and trained in Sweden. Now retired. Background in Radiation Therapy, Medical Oncology, Radiation Protection, Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, Gynecological Oncology, Clinical Pathology, Clinical Cytology,Hematology and Internal Medicine. M.D. from the faculty of medicine, Royal Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden. Have also been an exchange student at the Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem Israel. Former medical consultant, Swedish National Board of Radiation Protection. Former Police Surgeon and Medical Examiner, Stockholm Police Department. Former Chief Medical Officer, The Royal Guards, The Royal Horse Guards and the Royal Household Brigade, Royal Swedish Army Medical Corps. You can also reach me on: . I have no restrictions on the number of questions there. I also answer questions about Oncology (General Cancer), General History, Military History, Breast Cancer, Colon Cancer.

Doctor of medicine, specialist in medical oncology & radiation therapy.