Brain Tumors/Vertigo, numbness, vision issues

I was plagued by 20 days/ month of severe migraines till about a year ago. Always my right hemisphere- but it would then spread down my spine and make it very stiff and sore to my tailbone for 2 days.  Thankfully that has improved- but now i have a constant headache that is less- duller, mostly in the the back of my head and right temple/ forehead.  I also started having dizziness/ vertigo, buzzing in my right ear off and on.  Also my vision comes and goes. Lately i feel like i am having slight nystagmus (very bad when severe vertigo) and find using my eyes hard some days and i prefer to close my eyes all day.  I also am having numbness in my left hand (whole hand). It feels like i have tape too tight cutting the circulation off and tightening my fingers and making them tingle and ache.  Swinging my head right to left can cause shooting electrical feeling in my forearm as well as give me vertigo.  My spine feels stiff in my neck and tailbone.  I dont know if this is a tumor or some syndrome.  I had neuropathy in my right foot for 6 months and was just diagnosed with heart block (grade 3) should i push for neuro exam?  I am 45.

Yes you should push for an examination by a neurologist!

You can also reach me at:
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!

Brain Tumors

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.

I`m a doctor of medicine and specialist in radiation therapy and medical oncology. I have a long time experience of these tumours.

I'm a Doctor of Medicine and specialist in Medical Oncology and Radiation Therapy, educated and trained in Sweden. Now retired. Background in Radiation Therapy, Medical Oncology, Radiation Protection, Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, Gynecological Oncology, Clinical Pathology, Clinical Cytology,Hematology and Internal Medicine. M.D. from the faculty of medicine, Royal Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden. Have also been an exchange student at the Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem Israel. Former medical consultant, Swedish National Board of Radiation Protection. Former Police Surgeon and Medical Examiner, Stockholm Police Department. Former Chief Medical Officer, The Royal Guards, The Royal Horse Guards and the Royal Household Brigade, Royal Swedish Army Medical Corps. You can also reach me on: . I have no restrictions on the number of questions there. I also answer questions about Oncology (General Cancer), General History, Military History, Breast Cancer, Colon Cancer.

Doctor of medicine, specialist in medical oncology & radiation therapy.