Brain Tumors/frontal lobe Calcification..icreased annuatation

Question
Hi... I found out at 19 years old that I had a small hemmerage in my frontal lobe that has today turned into Calcification and over doubled in size. Besides Calcification the CT taken at an ER in Gilroy by DR. Richard Porzio also showed punctate holes, (you can see the actual documentation of this visit here. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201456687163697&set=a.10201456685483655.1073741826.1371077820&type=3&theater
there is too much in this new scan... and I have a hard time making sense of it. What I do know is that it has changed... it has not only grown 5mm in 3 years time..(over double its original size of 4mm) but it is much more than calcification its turned into. I'm scared the last scan was 6 monthes ago or more and i have no insurance at the momment. My symptoms started out as prolonged dizziness.. rise of heart rate..headaches. I call these periods of time in witch I'm experiencing these symptoms episodes. and they have lasted up to 2 weeks straight.. now im getting a progression of symptoms worsening dizziness, episodes are closer together. I sometimes have shorter ones but more often sometimes 3 to 4 times in a day I will experience vertigo, memory problems, a feeling of loss of the self of purpose or being. Its hard to describe all these things. My heart rate seemed to have always been affected by this malformation. I either has rushes in witch my heart speeds up.. (sometimes instigated by picking up objects) or slows down at other times. I am having a hard time finding anyone throughout these years to help me. My first doctor put me on medication for the dizziness and wanted... to put me on beta blockers for my abnormally high heart rate ( but eventually decided against it since they could not pinpoint the cause of it.)

My brother (on a side note) was seen for free at Stand ford University for his brain abnormalities. In his scans it showed actual holes.. 3 of them. I know that sounds crazy.. but all of this sounds crazy. There is also extreme mental illness on my mother's side of the family. I'm not sure if a connection exist there but I've always wondered if it did. I myself have been diagnosed with PTSD, Anxiety, and Depression, I started treatment with medication at the age of 15. I am not longer taking anything for it.  

I would extremely appreciate your comments or advise.

Answer
Dear Desiree, this is not a brain tumor case so it is completely outside my field of expertise here. You should direct your question to an expert of neurology. Here or elsewhere. Good luck!

You can also reach me at: http://www.liveperson.com/professional/expert-profile.aspx?gsBMQvSJ0S4K1haAm6AtH
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!

Brain Tumors

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.