Brain Tumors/Not an anuersym so what is it?

Question
I'm a 32 year old women that was showing signs of a stoke.  ER thought it was MS and has been ruled out.  MRI showed what they thought was an anuersym and sent me to get an MRA (MRI report stated that if it was not an anuersym to have 3 moth follow up MRI).  MRA came back that it was not an anuersym and dr stated he would see me in a few months and not to worry about MRI???  I dont understand MRA report and I'm still having issues with pain on the left side of head/neck and rining in ears.  Should I see another dr...MRA stated 5mm soft tisssue density just above and posterior to the dorsum sella is noted and lies just medial to small ledt posterior communicating artery but does not show any flow, lesion does not appear vascular and apparently represents some type of soft tissue mass of uncertain etiology

Answer
Not even the radiologist who looked at the pictures can tell us what it is or what it may be. "Some sort of soft tissue mass of uncertain etiology" does not tell us much - hardly anything except that something is there. Its position under the brain also makes it difficult do get a biopsy from it except maybe via sinus sphenoidale behind your nose.I do suggest that you consult a neurosurgeon soonest to find out what can be done and needs to be done! Good luck!

You can also reach me at: http://www.liveperson.com/professional/expert-profile.aspx?gsBMQvSJ0S4K1haAm6AtH
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!

Brain Tumors

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.