Brain Tumors/Brain tumor gone?

QUESTION: Hi, my name is danu, i have long distance relationship that make this harder. I only have this information from her cousin. My girlfriend know having brain tumor and almost reach serious stage. She was fell from stairs and her head hit the floor and she faints. Her cousin told me that her brain tumor was gone and make doctor confused, also her brain activity was too active. After few hours(like 3-5 hours) she awake and lost her short term memory. And today, she at endless dream or deep sleep. Is this possible? Possible for brain tumor gone after fell from the stairs, hit her head and faints? And is it possible after she awake she allowed to use her phone and internet to contacting people?

ANSWER: I am not sure that the fall would make the tumour go away.  But I do know that a hit on the head will not cause one.  I do that Miracles happen and that this could be one, but she should make sure to do follow up and be sure that it is gone. I don't see any reason for her not to use a phone or the internet to contact people, if the tumour is gone she is going to want to spread the news!
Maryann Carrigan

QUESTION: She already did several mri scan, but it still missing. But if tumor is really gone, why she losing her memory? She lose like 2 months memories. She dont remember that she dating me. She already wake up, and she only remember event that happened before 12/12/12. I tried to give a hint about our relationship, but she didnt noticed. Is there anyway to help her to regain her memory?

In my opinion, the hit one her head may have caused the memory loss, I am no expert in this area but I think that you are just going to have to wait it out.  The only thing I can suggest is if you have photos of yourself and her, or video, is to show them to her, and see if that helps. I am sorry for you but this is all I can think of, I am not a doctor and I have never claimed to be one I can only offer suggestions, but definitely make sure her sister keeps up with the doctors involved.  I do hope she remembers you, it could take a bit of time though.  All the best.

Maryann Carrigan

Brain Tumors

maryann carrigan

I can give hope where there is none, I am a 14 year malignant grade 3 astrosytoma survivor. First diagnosed malignant and inoperable...I am sick and tired of reading there is no hope for a grade 3 or 4 brain tumor! I am literally LIVING PROOF there is HOPE!!!!

My experience is that I went through surgery and chemotherapy and radiation. I am still here and I have a few things to say. I also had a beautiful baby girl after all was said and done. She is now a full of life 10 year old who really keeps me and her dad going!!

none at this time, just a mom and house wife, doing my job! Anyone I see with a visible scar that says to me they too have been in this situation I talk to to make sure they are doing okay and are living life to their full potential. Don't ever let anyone get you down!!! We control us and our feelings!

My educational credentials are as follows: I have been there and walked the walked, I lost hair (that wasn't supposed to grow back, but it did), I was sick with the chemotherapy, and the best thing of all was I had another baby, she is my shinning glory my gift from God and i think these are very good credentials....

Anyone I see with a C cut on their head, or other cancer victims, who need to hear my story to know that anything is possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU are all my clients!!!