Brain Tumors/lose memory after brain tumor

Hi, My name is Danu. I have long distance relationship with my girl. She got brain tumor and was at koma state. Yesterday doctor said her brain have too much activity. And at the evening she awake, at first she cant talk or listen, but slowly able to do it. Now she can talk and listen. She can even send a msg to me. She lost her short term memory. She cant remember anything about us in these past 2 months. I want to help her to regain her memory, but she even not knowing our special name and creeped out when i send her our chat history. My main problem is we live at different country at this moment. How i can help her to regain her memories? Is it will back eventually or need help?

Unfortunately there is not much you can do. Her memory may or may not come back. We will just have to wait & see. Sorry I can not be of more help!

You can also reach me at:
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!

Brain Tumors

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.

I`m a doctor of medicine and specialist in radiation therapy and medical oncology. I have a long time experience of these tumours.

I'm a Doctor of Medicine and specialist in Medical Oncology and Radiation Therapy, educated and trained in Sweden. Now retired. Background in Radiation Therapy, Medical Oncology, Radiation Protection, Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, Gynecological Oncology, Clinical Pathology, Clinical Cytology,Hematology and Internal Medicine. M.D. from the faculty of medicine, Royal Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden. Have also been an exchange student at the Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem Israel. Former medical consultant, Swedish National Board of Radiation Protection. Former Police Surgeon and Medical Examiner, Stockholm Police Department. Former Chief Medical Officer, The Royal Guards, The Royal Horse Guards and the Royal Household Brigade, Royal Swedish Army Medical Corps. You can also reach me on: . I have no restrictions on the number of questions there. I also answer questions about Oncology (General Cancer), General History, Military History, Breast Cancer, Colon Cancer.

Doctor of medicine, specialist in medical oncology & radiation therapy.