Brain Tumors/Pain at the back of head

I was diagnosed last year of hypertension. I'm 21 years old, I also did Blood Chemistry but all my counts were normal. And now I feel discomfort or pressure at the back of my neck and head which seem to radiates to my front teeth / jaw. Last night I even dreamt that I cant move my jaw. I know this is not because of hypertension, the discomfort is different.

No, you are probably right. It may come from the base of your skull or your neck. But without an examination I can not say more. Let a doctor (neurologist, neurosurgeon or orthopedic surgeon) check you! Good luck!

You can also reach me at:
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!  

Brain Tumors

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.

I`m a doctor of medicine and specialist in radiation therapy and medical oncology. I have a long time experience of these tumours.

I'm a Doctor of Medicine and specialist in Medical Oncology and Radiation Therapy, educated and trained in Sweden. Now retired. Background in Radiation Therapy, Medical Oncology, Radiation Protection, Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, Gynecological Oncology, Clinical Pathology, Clinical Cytology,Hematology and Internal Medicine. M.D. from the faculty of medicine, Royal Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden. Have also been an exchange student at the Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem Israel. Former medical consultant, Swedish National Board of Radiation Protection. Former Police Surgeon and Medical Examiner, Stockholm Police Department. Former Chief Medical Officer, The Royal Guards, The Royal Horse Guards and the Royal Household Brigade, Royal Swedish Army Medical Corps. You can also reach me on: . I have no restrictions on the number of questions there. I also answer questions about Oncology (General Cancer), General History, Military History, Breast Cancer, Colon Cancer.

Doctor of medicine, specialist in medical oncology & radiation therapy.