Brain Tumors/Pain at the back of head

Question

I was diagnosed last year of hypertension. I'm 21 years old, I also did Blood Chemistry but all my counts were normal. And now I feel discomfort or pressure at the back of my neck and head which seem to radiates to my front teeth / jaw. Last night I even dreamt that I cant move my jaw. I know this is not because of hypertension, the discomfort is different.

Answer
No, you are probably right. It may come from the base of your skull or your neck. But without an examination I can not say more. Let a doctor (neurologist, neurosurgeon or orthopedic surgeon) check you! Good luck!

You can also reach me at: http://www.liveperson.com/professional/expert-profile.aspx?gsBMQvSJ0S4K1haAm6AtH
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!  

Brain Tumors

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.