Brain Tumors/does it look like a brain tumor

Question
QUESTION: several times a day i feel like my lower lip shrink for 2 or 3 seconds then it comes back to normal i feel it like it shrink for some seconds then comes back normal
and i think it is the right side of my lower lip
can that be a brain tumor
i Remember a ct scan i got 3 years ago for something else which came back normal
i think that symptom is new with me
please help me im soo worry
im 28 years old

ANSWER: Hi Jon, I don't think you have anything to worry about but if you are overly concerned I suggest you go to your doctor and talk about your concerns.  The sensation in your lip might be many different things, allergies, environment,something you are eating or drinking.  But please go to your doctor and voice your concern....Jon please let me know what you find out. Maryann

QUESTION: hi
i went to my family doctor
and he told me
a brain tumor will affect an entire nerve so if you have a brain tumor
all of your right face will be affected also your jaw and maybe your scalp
that Symptom you are having is too focused to be from the brain

just stop your anxiety or you cant continue to live with your fear
you are still young

do you agree?
also i want to ask you the ct scan i got 2 years and 6 or 7 months ago
it was negative
can a brain tumor grow in that time?

also that ct scan  i got it for an extreme anxiety i was having 3 years ago

Answer
I think your doctor gave you good advice and I think that you need to live your life and be happy. I had double vision and facial numbness and Brain tumours usually present with  seizures, so don't worry anymore.  From what I understand Brain tumours take a long time to grow, there are fast growing ones but I really don't think you have that problem..  I think you are more than fine, you are young and healthy take advantage and live life to the fullest!!!
Maryann

Brain Tumors

maryann carrigan