Brain Tumors/My lip and brain tumor

Question
Hello if you remember me I asked you before about my lower lip right side and that I'm having a nervous tic from more than a month now I don't know if it a nervous tic or something else but my lip it is like shrink for 1 to 2 seconds several times a day and in each time I feel it only once or 2 not repetitive  ok yesterday I went to a neurologist  he refuse to give me an MRI and he said brain tumor symptoms don't come and go over 2 seconds so no also he said a brain tomor will affect all of your right side of head like my family doctor told me also he checked my right lip and he said I don't see any nerve damage he also told me to reduce my anxiety now please I really need your help what do you think I reed on the Internet that can be a focal seizures brain tumor or a seizures also you said to me that's can be first sign of a brain tumor thank you for you help I'm 27 years old I'm soo worry about it

Answer
Honestly I do think both your local doctors have given you good answers! You have asked me before and if you are about the same as when you asked me before (which seems to be the case, at least I can not detect any differences in your descriptions) it is MOST unlikely that you have any brain tumour causing these symptoms! Good luck! Shabbath Shalom!

You can also reach me at: http://www.liveperson.com/professional/expert-profile.aspx?gsBMQvSJ0S4K1haAm6AtH
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!

Brain Tumors

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.