Brain Tumors/dads cancer

HI, My dad has brain cancer and isn't expected to live more than a couple months. I'm curious about his actions the last couple years.Do you have any idea how long it takes a tumor to grow to the point where it has been found ? just a general idea. thanks for your help.

I think it is different for everyone as there are so many different kinds of tumours. A BT can grow silently for many years before it causes symptoms thats what I was told when I was diagnosed with my tumour. If it is a faster growing one then it can be, well obviously faster. My hopes for your dad is that he is not in any pain and usually, near the end people are not!
I hope I have helpful, be strong losing a parent to cancer or any other disease is horrible I can't even imagine!

Brain Tumors

maryann carrigan

I can give hope where there is none, I am a 14 year malignant grade 3 astrosytoma survivor. First diagnosed malignant and inoperable...I am sick and tired of reading there is no hope for a grade 3 or 4 brain tumor! I am literally LIVING PROOF there is HOPE!!!!

My experience is that I went through surgery and chemotherapy and radiation. I am still here and I have a few things to say. I also had a beautiful baby girl after all was said and done. She is now a full of life 10 year old who really keeps me and her dad going!!

none at this time, just a mom and house wife, doing my job! Anyone I see with a visible scar that says to me they too have been in this situation I talk to to make sure they are doing okay and are living life to their full potential. Don't ever let anyone get you down!!! We control us and our feelings!

My educational credentials are as follows: I have been there and walked the walked, I lost hair (that wasn't supposed to grow back, but it did), I was sick with the chemotherapy, and the best thing of all was I had another baby, she is my shinning glory my gift from God and i think these are very good credentials....

Anyone I see with a C cut on their head, or other cancer victims, who need to hear my story to know that anything is possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU are all my clients!!!