Brain Tumors/friends son

Question
HI I have come across a question I am having a hard time finding an answer to. My friends son is palliative and his white blood cell count is high, she is wondering what this means. He has been hallucinating and can't walk anymore. I have a feeling that he is near the end of his journey but because I have obviously not experienced this myself as a survivor I am not sure what to tell her.
I would appreciate any advice on this that you can offer. Thank you for your time
Maryann Carrigan

Answer
Does he have a brain tumour? If so what kind of brain tumour? Where is it located in his brain? Do you know its size? How long has he had it? What kind of treatments has he had and when was he treated? Without this information - at least, so even more is better _ all I could do is guess. So please inform me!

You can also reach me at: http://www.liveperson.com/professional/expert-profile.aspx?gsBMQvSJ0S4K1haAm6AtH
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!

Brain Tumors

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.