Brain Tumors/brain tumor

Question
hello siri
i asked you several times about a symptom im having in my lower right side lip
that it suddenly shrink for 2 to 3 seconds then it release and come to normal several times a day
it is now 3 months
also im having these random body twitching (mild)
that it comes most of times as a single twitch sometimes it last 6 to 8 seconds
not to the point that my hand or leg or head move Involuntary

just body twitching both sides Intermittent

its now 3 months and my symptoms in my lip and body twitching still here

my doctor still dont think that i need a ct scan he just sent me for an eye doctor to check for optic nerve and eye pressure all normal

also someone on the net told me it can be myoclonus caused by brain tumor? right?

if it is a brain tumor by now i must have more dangerous symptoms right?

im 27

Answer
If these symptom are caused by a tumour they should get worse over time. If they do not it is unlikely that they are caused by a tumour. The quickest & easiest way of removing your fears on this point is probably to let you have an MRI brain scan (better than a CT brain scan). However the scan is expensive. Good luck!

You can also reach me at: http://www.liveperson.com/professional/expert-profile.aspx?gsBMQvSJ0S4K1haAm6AtH
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!  

Brain Tumors

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.