Brain Tumors/i'm feeling sleepy from 5-6 days.

I've been feeling sleepy from 5-6
days & i'm having mild headache.i
also feel nausious sometimes but no vomit.the headache is usually very mild at
different regions of head but its at
crown region most of times.ive been
feeling sleepy since i was having
cold since 6 the cold is
almost gone but i still feel sleepy.i
wear 19 years old.i dont
feel dizzy.i fear its something
serious.please help me.thank you for
u'r answer.

Without an examination it is impossible to tell. So I suggest that you let a doctor check you. Good luck!

You can also reach me at:
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!  

Brain Tumors

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.

I`m a doctor of medicine and specialist in radiation therapy and medical oncology. I have a long time experience of these tumours.

I'm a Doctor of Medicine and specialist in Medical Oncology and Radiation Therapy, educated and trained in Sweden. Now retired. Background in Radiation Therapy, Medical Oncology, Radiation Protection, Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, Gynecological Oncology, Clinical Pathology, Clinical Cytology,Hematology and Internal Medicine. M.D. from the faculty of medicine, Royal Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden. Have also been an exchange student at the Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem Israel. Former medical consultant, Swedish National Board of Radiation Protection. Former Police Surgeon and Medical Examiner, Stockholm Police Department. Former Chief Medical Officer, The Royal Guards, The Royal Horse Guards and the Royal Household Brigade, Royal Swedish Army Medical Corps. You can also reach me on: . I have no restrictions on the number of questions there. I also answer questions about Oncology (General Cancer), General History, Military History, Breast Cancer, Colon Cancer.

Doctor of medicine, specialist in medical oncology & radiation therapy.