Brain Tumors/angioblastic meningioma

Question
my father having angioblastic meningioma in forebrain & is now 3.4 cm how to cure it

Answer
These tumours arise from the arachnoid cells in the meninges (the outer protective layer of tissue surrounding the brain) and are almost always slow growing and benign. They are usually firm, enclosed tumours, which can become large before symptoms appear. These tumours cause pressure on the brain and can invade neighbouring bone. Unless they are malignant (very rare) they do not invade the brain. The symptoms produced by meningiomas depend on size, location and growth rate of the tumour. Symptoms are usually related to malfunction in the part of the brain that is being depressed. These tumours tend to have many blood vessels but can often be completely removed. Incomplete removal may be related to the closeness of important blood vessels. In certain situations, blood vessels feeding the tumour may be embolized (blocked). This may improve the ability of the neurosurgeon to remove the tumour. - Ash, I copied and pasted the above for you. All the info I have is very old as it from when I had my tumour 15 years ago. But all the info we need is just a click away as it it is always best to have all the info before talking with Doctors. The big names sound very frightening and if we understand better its not so scary... Hope this helps, and I pray that your dad does well

Brain Tumors

maryann carrigan