Brain Tumors/frontal lobe Glioblastoma on left side of brain

Question
Battled low grade brain tumor for 3 yrs.  Always been able to remove 98%.  Went back in again and removed 98% again but found it is aggressive Glioblastoma of the left side of the frontal lobe.  Stage 4  There is fluid so they didn't want to remove the stitches.  Going to start radiation and chemo. on the 15th.  What caused the fluid, chances of survival and treatment????
Any info. you can give would b much appreciated.  I understand the survival rate is very low.  She is 34

Answer
I need sometime to research for and tonight is my daughters band Christmas contert, but will get on possibly tonight when I get home... thank you for your patience.
Maryann Carrigan

After researching your tumour I discovered that it is a form of an Astrocytoma that have a fluid cyst around the tumour mass. Surgery is done to remove as much of the tumour as possible and followed with chemotherapy and radiation(to ease pain and control symptoms). Survival rate in adults is low but there is always a chance in my opinion(only in my opinion though I am not a doctor). I do know that for me, my faith and bullheadedness meant a lot in my treatment and recovery, family support and friends, too! That being said, fight hard and never give up. Everything is your choice it's your battle.  I would love for you to keep in touch with me.

Maryann Carrigan
(gramayr@hotmail.com)

Brain Tumors

maryann carrigan