Brain Tumors/Twitches and spasms

Question

I am a 31 year old male. For the past week I have been having involuntary muscle twitches all across my body. It will jump from  one part to another on either side of my body from time to time. They aren't painful but mostly annoying. The second and most aggrevating issue I am having is a sensation of internal shaking. This happens to me while I am laying down trying to sleep or I have just fallen asleep and the sensation wakes me. It feels like someone is shaking the bed when in fact it's just the feeling in my body from head to toe but it's important to note I am not physically shaking, but it feels like it. I am also getting headaches above the eye and feel a tingling feeling on one side of the face. I made an appointment with my doctor but that's in a few days and I am looking for some thoughts of what this could be until I get there. It's really stressing me out.

Thanks
Steve

Answer
I am here ONLY as a cancer/tumor doctor, nothing else. So your question is actually outside my area of expertise. You should direct it to an expert of neurology!

You can also reach me at: http://www.liveperson.com/professional/expert-profile.aspx?gsBMQvSJ0S4K1haAm6AtH
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!  

Brain Tumors

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.