Brain Tumors/about twitching

Question
Sir,
I am 29 years,male. For the last 3 months i am feeling twitching all over my body especially calf of legs and and foot . I have attached a picture where altime a pulsing occured.
I look through internet and got lot of information about als syptoms i found that my twitching is same as als and i watched youtube vedio of an als patient and saw my twitch is same as him.
I visited a neurologist and he said me nothing and it will go but it still twitching all day in my leg specially when i am setting. I visited a medicine specialist he gave me rebuprofen but i from internet i saw its for muscle spasm and it does not work for me.
I am getting anxious if i have the als. I know this will end by death.
I am too worried about my continuous twitching all over my body.please give me some suggestion.
Thanks

Answer
Sorry Rashed, I am here ONLY as a cancer doctor! Your case seems to be a neurological one and you must therefore direct your question to an expert of neurology here or elsewhere since it is outside my field of expertise here! Good luck!

You can also reach me at: http://www.liveperson.com/professional/expert-profile.aspx?gsBMQvSJ0S4K1haAm6AtH
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!
The language problem I have had with the payment site has been solved!

Brain Tumors

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.