Brain Tumors/Budwig

Is it possible to have someone just do the cottage cheese and flaxseed oil method without following the rest of the diet and still have a brain tumor shrink? My child is only 11 and I know that changing her diet is going to be extremely difficult due to her age and stubbornness.  
Thank you

First of all what kind of brain tumor are we discussing? If it was so simple and easy to treat brain tumors that most of what you need is a diet of cottage cheese and flaxseed oil treatment of them would not be much of a problem which indeed it is! I do not know who has told you this, but whoever it is he or she has unfortunately done you a great misservice since it has nothing to do with truth or reality! Without knowing what kind of brain tumor we are dealing with I can not discuss its treatment further but if you inform me on that point I will inform you to the best of my ability!

You can also reach me at:
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!
The language problem I have had with the payment site has been solved!

Brain Tumors

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.

I`m a doctor of medicine and specialist in radiation therapy and medical oncology. I have a long time experience of these tumours.

I'm a Doctor of Medicine and specialist in Medical Oncology and Radiation Therapy, educated and trained in Sweden. Now retired. Background in Radiation Therapy, Medical Oncology, Radiation Protection, Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, Gynecological Oncology, Clinical Pathology, Clinical Cytology,Hematology and Internal Medicine. M.D. from the faculty of medicine, Royal Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden. Have also been an exchange student at the Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem Israel. Former medical consultant, Swedish National Board of Radiation Protection. Former Police Surgeon and Medical Examiner, Stockholm Police Department. Former Chief Medical Officer, The Royal Guards, The Royal Horse Guards and the Royal Household Brigade, Royal Swedish Army Medical Corps. You can also reach me on: . I have no restrictions on the number of questions there. I also answer questions about Oncology (General Cancer), General History, Military History, Breast Cancer, Colon Cancer.

Doctor of medicine, specialist in medical oncology & radiation therapy.