Brain Tumors/malignant gleoma

Question
QUESTION: Did nutritune play a roll in your recovery? If yes what did you do?

ANSWER: Honestly I really did not change my lifestyle much. I was a smoker and did not even quit that,stupid as it was and sadly I am still a smoker. However I have quit a few times over the years, and plan to again. Try anything and everything that might help!

Maryann Carrigan

QUESTION: Hi Maryann thank you for answering my question, my husband is diegnosed with malegnant gleoma stage 4
His 1st  MRI showed clear of cancer and blood test is normal but the doctor still says his life expectance is from 1 to 2 years I guess my question is since you are a survivor What do your doctors tell you now?  And  are you a bleaver (Christian) do you think you are heald because of your faith?  Bcz prayer is powerfull
Thank you

Answer

I am a believer, and I firmly believe that I am here by the Grace of God, my surgeon told me my tumour was malignant and inoperable by looking at my C.T. scan. However, mom had taken me to her church and the elders laid hands on me and prayed... I felt the power of the, what I now know, was the Holy Spirit, running through my body. A pre op MRI determined that there could be a surgery. The operation was a success, with a total removal of the tumour, followed up with chemo and radiation.  I am now 16 years cancer free!!  God even sent me an angel one night to bring me my infant son as I did not have the energy to walk down the hallway to get him in the night, I saw my angel, there were no wings and I am not sure if it was a man or a woman. But I do know that my crying baby was in his crib then in my arms and I hadn't moved from where I was sitting.

Maryann Carrigan

Brain Tumors

maryann carrigan