Brain Tumors/Anaplastic Astrocytoma Grade 3 -follow up Question

Question
Good Afternoon Dr. Nordquist,  I would like to ask a follow up question. (From 9/14/14) if I may.
My son-in-law, med student with AA3. Finished radiation & Chemo. Is now doing Chemo pills 1week per month for 6 mo. (He just finished 4th month, had to go back on steroids in 3rd mo to keep pills down)
His family and ours are taking him on vacation at his request to large amusement park.  Question: We are all in fear of him riding many of the high impact rides, roller coasters, mission space a weightless ride, and rides with huge drops.  Are we worried needlessly?  He says he will ride what he wants to, and we are not going to stop him. My daughter no longer goes to check ups with him, because she tells Dr. He does not take his perscribed Keppra (AMA)( he does not feel he needs it, and does not feel it beneficial )
He continues to attend Med school. He continues to drive his car(AMA).
What is in the space where the golf ball sized tumor was removed? Is there danger in riding rides that go upside down?  We realize it is his decision, however as parents we would like to know the truth.
Please advise if possible.  (As for his MRI's every 2 months, they say they see something small but believe it to be nothing but scar tissue from surgery, and are not worried at this point.)
Thank you so very much.

Answer
I have already answered this. What is in the space previously occupied by his tumor. Probably scar tissue and fluid. For the rest see my previous reply. Thanks!

You can also reach me at: http://www.liveperson.com/professional/expert-profile.aspx?gsBMQvSJ0S4K1haAm6AtH
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!
The language problem I have had with the payment site has been solved!  

Brain Tumors

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.