Brain Tumors/astrocytoma grade 2

dear sir/madam,

I am 40 years old man. I had a surgery for my brain april 2013 and my left side fully paralised after surgery of my brain. But it was zero movement after surgery, now 80% is ok. Still my left hand no grips and I cannot move properly. Hence, I want ask you it will come to100% ok? I am so worried now. Any better treatment for this? Waiting for your favour able reply.

daughter\'s photo
daughter's photo  
I cannot answer your question, I do not know if it will come back 100%, everyone is so different.  Are you in any kind of physio? If so keep it up, 80% is pretty dang good. I was very fortunate and had no paralyse. So you see I have no personal experience to go by all I an say is stay positive, and keep doing what you have been doing and hopefully you will get that 100% back!!! You are still here and that is awesome!!

Maryann Carrigan

I would like to do a little research and let you know if I find anything.  

Brain Tumors

maryann carrigan

I can give hope where there is none, I am a 14 year malignant grade 3 astrosytoma survivor. First diagnosed malignant and inoperable...I am sick and tired of reading there is no hope for a grade 3 or 4 brain tumor! I am literally LIVING PROOF there is HOPE!!!!

My experience is that I went through surgery and chemotherapy and radiation. I am still here and I have a few things to say. I also had a beautiful baby girl after all was said and done. She is now a full of life 10 year old who really keeps me and her dad going!!

none at this time, just a mom and house wife, doing my job! Anyone I see with a visible scar that says to me they too have been in this situation I talk to to make sure they are doing okay and are living life to their full potential. Don't ever let anyone get you down!!! We control us and our feelings!

My educational credentials are as follows: I have been there and walked the walked, I lost hair (that wasn't supposed to grow back, but it did), I was sick with the chemotherapy, and the best thing of all was I had another baby, she is my shinning glory my gift from God and i think these are very good credentials....

Anyone I see with a C cut on their head, or other cancer victims, who need to hear my story to know that anything is possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU are all my clients!!!