Brain Tumors/i am scared

Question
"Looking for help and reassurance here, I have been having balance problems for some time, It starts with a strange feeling in the side of the jaw like my ear has lost equilibrium and then I walk like I am going to fall .I feel this quick fall to the side sensation and I jerk myself back, other times I sit on the floor real quick until the feeling goes away, The last 10 days I have been having these feelings everyday all day. I went to three Doctors in 2 days I was petrified, One Doctor said I had a ruptured ear drum on one side and fluid on the other ear, the other Doctor said I had no fluid in one ear and a slight swelling in the other. The third Doctor said my ears were clear. Now today I feel like I may have an abscess in the jaw or Eustachian tubes as it is stinging slightly under the ear. I am so scared My tonsil does feel sore(right one) and I do get tonsils stones
Even sitting here I get a rocking off balance sensation .What could this be
Anyone else experience this
I did have a strange thing happen the night before I went to the second Doctor, I was panicking and pacing lifted my head up and this strange bitter taste came flowing from the back of my nose into my throat and for a little while my balance improved. Could the fluid in my ear have drained out the back of my nose, That would explain why the second Doctor did not see fluid in the ear canal. I am deaf or frequency deafness although I have not been tested in years >the Doctor has made me an appointment to have a hearing test, I did have a throat virus that took my voice away about 5 weeks ago could this be related, my jaw is hurting and I am scared
Regards Helen"

Answer
Helen my expertise is Brain Tumours, as I had one and survived it. Are you on medications for anything? I lost my equilibrium from going toxic on one of my seizure meds(dilantin)once, but that was a few years ago. Doctor changed my meds and I haven't had that problem again. My suggestion is get the hearing test done and go from there, if you are meds get your levels checked. Then you will no more and which direction to go!

Maryann Carrigan

Brain Tumors

maryann carrigan