Brain Tumors/multiforme gliovlastoma

My name is Athena.
I am a 34-year-old mother and my 50-year-old husband suffers from multiform gliovlastoma.He had surgery radiation and chemotherapies. But now the doctors stopped everything as it is futile for us. But he doesn`t show any syptom at all apart that he is behaving like a child.Actually he believes he is cured! What is next?We have already one year with all this turbulence and the doctors say he will die. But isn`t there a hope for us?I am so anxious every day ...but I have to be strong...I support my family and smile every day but tomorrow terrifies me...
Thank you

I am very sorry but I can unfortunately not offer any hope in his case. The youngest son of a cousin of mine also had tthis tumour and died after around 2 years in spite of quite intensive treatment. He will start sleeping more and more and become more and more confused. He will also become more and more handicapped. When he sleeps all the time his end will be near. I am sorry I have nothing better to tell you!

You can also reach me at:
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!
The language problem I have had with the payment site has been solved!

Brain Tumors

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.

I`m a doctor of medicine and specialist in radiation therapy and medical oncology. I have a long time experience of these tumours.

I'm a Doctor of Medicine and specialist in Medical Oncology and Radiation Therapy, educated and trained in Sweden. Now retired. Background in Radiation Therapy, Medical Oncology, Radiation Protection, Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, Gynecological Oncology, Clinical Pathology, Clinical Cytology,Hematology and Internal Medicine. M.D. from the faculty of medicine, Royal Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden. Have also been an exchange student at the Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem Israel. Former medical consultant, Swedish National Board of Radiation Protection. Former Police Surgeon and Medical Examiner, Stockholm Police Department. Former Chief Medical Officer, The Royal Guards, The Royal Horse Guards and the Royal Household Brigade, Royal Swedish Army Medical Corps. You can also reach me on: . I have no restrictions on the number of questions there. I also answer questions about Oncology (General Cancer), General History, Military History, Breast Cancer, Colon Cancer.

Doctor of medicine, specialist in medical oncology & radiation therapy.