Brazil/risks of marrying a brazilian.

Gyan wrote at 2012-07-19 19:55:53
what happen dude? did u marry the Brazilian Girl? i am asking because i had this kind of story ? just got interested in your story? if u dont mind u can tell me...  

ttsp wrote at 2013-08-03 19:58:09
Alimony? Please! Brazilian Real is way stronger than Rupee. She's probably in love with you! Don't be silly, she'll never want alimony in rupee. It doesn't worth anything for her in Brazil.

Ken Rapoza Cruz

I can help would be travelers find places to go, help them decide whether or not they should book tour packages in their home country or wait til they arrive in Brazil, and other relevant info about the country and its travel amenities. General questions about Brazil and living in Brazil.

Ken Rapoza is a former contributing editor at International Living, a monthly magazine about travel and real estate. Rapoza has also given speeches about Brazil travel and real estate offerings at Int'l Living conferences in the US. He now covers Brazil for a major U.S. news agency in New York City. He lives in Sao Paulo.

International Living, The Boston Globe, The Sun Sentinel, The Washington Times, The Wall Street Journal and many others.

BA -- Antioch College
MFA -- Vermont College