Brazil/Marry with Brazilian Girl.

Question
I am national of Pakistan and want to marry with my Brazilian Girl friend we both loves each other.
i want to get tourist visa but i belongs to very middle class family, i do not have sufficient bank statement, so how can i apply for Brazil tourist visa, if i apply it will definitely refuse. and tell me that is student visa suitable for me. and if she come in Pakistan and marry with me, so after that can i go with her.

Hope to get back in detail.

Answer
Hello Assad,

Congratulations for finding your sweetheart in Brazil.

Unfortunately, I am not a visa/emigration expert and don't know the requisites for different types of Brazilian visas.

So, I recommend your girlfriend (not you) to contact the Brazilian embassy in Pakistan,  or the "Policia Federal" (Brazilian emigration bureau) or a good lawyer in Brazil to learn about the easiest way to bring you to Brazil.

Good luck!

Edison

Brazil

Edison