Brazil/I need help abut marriage with brazil girl?

Question
my friend she is from brazil.. She is coming in india this week for doing merry me .. she want i will go with her in brazil .. So sir plzz tell me all processes abut that how will i do it. . And how will i got visa for brazil ..

Answer
You are getting married in India. I write on a forum for people who know about Brazil. Consult the appropriate Indian authorities.
To apply for permanent residency in Brazil after the marriage, she should go to the Brazilian Consulate in India that has jurisdiction over where she lives to apply for you. (Usually in the U.S., for U.S. citizens, the process takes about 4 months.)
Alternatively, you could apply for a tourist visa to Brazil (and there is no guarantee that it would be granted) and apply from within Brazil, in which case the process might take about 2 years while you lived in Brazil and had work permission.

Brazil

Sandra