You are here:

Brazil/I need help abut marriage with brazil girl?


my friend she is from brazil.. She is coming in india this week for doing merry me .. she want i will go with her in brazil .. So sir plzz tell me all processes abut that how will i do it. . And how will i got visa for brazil ..

You are getting married in India. I write on a forum for people who know about Brazil. Consult the appropriate Indian authorities.
To apply for permanent residency in Brazil after the marriage, she should go to the Brazilian Consulate in India that has jurisdiction over where she lives to apply for you. (Usually in the U.S., for U.S. citizens, the process takes about 4 months.)
Alternatively, you could apply for a tourist visa to Brazil (and there is no guarantee that it would be granted) and apply from within Brazil, in which case the process might take about 2 years while you lived in Brazil and had work permission.


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




Drawing on my personal travel experience in Brazil (more than a decade's worth), as well as time spent living in Brazil (especially Salvador, Bahia) and knowledge of the Brazilian community in the U.S., I can help with most questions concerning travel, specific destinations, paperwork for moving, marriage or business, and more. I enjoy helping people get the most from their stay in Brazil. I'd be happy to hear from you.


I have spent considerable time in Brazil, living and travelling, over more than a decade. I have travelled widely throughout much of Brazil, sometimes solo and sometimes with Brazilian friends and relatives, and am familiar with many destinations. I have done translation and interpretation, and also have taught ESL.

I write for a number of travel forums, blogs and publications concerning Brazil.

BA, technical certificates

©2017 All rights reserved.