Bread & Pastries/Looking for 2 piece antique bread tin....

Tina Hurt wrote at 2013-05-18 00:39:58
I just saw this post and would like to let you know that I have the bread pan you are looking for.  Or at least one very close to it.  This is two pieces and has a swivel clasp to close.  It does not however have a coat hanger type handle.  This has been handed down in my family for at least four generations.  Please contact me if you are interested.  Thank You!

Bread & Pastries

Ralph Onesti

Anything to do with yeasted doughs: First off...Please do not include sensitive material and please do not set your question to "private". answers may benefit someone else with the same problem. Breads: sourdough, levain, rye, brioche, laminated doughs, French doughs, straight dough, enriched doughs, danish, etc.

I grew up in the pastry business in South Philadelphia many years ago. I trained with the best in bread baking artisan style loaves.

Bread Baker's Guild of America

Trained with the family in the family business, and award winning bread artisans