Bread & Pastries/banana bread

Question
can it be possible to make a pudding in the middle banana bread in a bundt pan and work? i live at 6,000 ft above sea level. will that affect it any also? i have never tried to use pudding in baking like this before and was curious to try.

Answer
Hi Tina:

I'm afraid the pudding will "melt" into the cake batter.

If I had this request, I would bake the bundt, then slice it a third from the top, remove the top, hollow out some of the bottom, and fill with pudding.

You can "paint" the bottom of the top with sugar water to cement the top back to the bottom.

I don't think the banana batter will hold off the pudding without incorporation.

Bread & Pastries

Ralph Onesti