Bread & Pastries/Donuts

Nettie Baker wrote at 2014-07-18 20:58:24
Hi Ron,

I have written you, as you requested, and have not heard from you. I am still waiting for the doughnut recipe. I did e-mail you at the address you posted. Did you get my e-mail?

Nettie Baker wrote at 2014-07-23 18:56:48
Hi Ralph,

Since I have not heard from you and it's been quite a while, I am guessing that you won't be helping me as you said you would. At this point, I am giving up on you and your word. You  have not lived up to it. If you don't want to help someone, or can't, don't send them emails that you will. I hope anyone else will think twice before asking you for help. It's just wonderful to be ignored. That sucks. Big time!

Bread & Pastries

Ralph Onesti

Anything to do with yeasted doughs: First off...Please do not include sensitive material and please do not set your question to "private". answers may benefit someone else with the same problem. Breads: sourdough, levain, rye, brioche, laminated doughs, French doughs, straight dough, enriched doughs, danish, etc.

I grew up in the pastry business in South Philadelphia many years ago. I trained with the best in bread baking artisan style loaves.

Bread Baker's Guild of America

Trained with the family in the family business, and award winning bread artisans