How to Breakup/Deal With Break Ups/confused

Question
i liked this person who asked me out and the relation lasted 6 months and was very nice to bigin with and waited for me to say yes plus he was one of my closest friends ... so i eventually said yes but he got pissed off with me for keeping him on the line ...and then though we had known eachother for past few yrs .. then he starting having problem with my everymove .. the way i dressed to the way i talked .. and he dint like me excelling at my job better and he wanted me to get physicall .. i did my share of mistakes i couldnt accept y he suddenly started getting pissed and i kept crying the whole time .. but he wanted me to do everything on his call even then he will find something to complain .... started being immature then he broke up again n again and i kept begging then he started bossing over finally 1 day i stopped talking and havent texted yet .. its been a yr i still think about him and he has stopped talking to all mutual frnds but sti;ll calls up my frnd to say some mean things but hasnt dated anyone yet ... is it worth trying again.. i dont want to date .. i emotionally attached to the guy but he is changed so cant be frnds too

Answer
Hi.. it is absolutely not worth even trying again.... Someone who consistently puts you down and tries to control your every move.  You don't have to date anyone until you are ready, but this man is not going to be any good for you.  Keep doing well at your job and we work hard to enjoy life not have someone put us down all of the time or complain about what we do.  Stay strong... you deserve much better... it will hurt for a period of time, but then you will be grateful that you didn't go back... Good Luck

How to Breakup/Deal With Break Ups

***ERICA***