How to Breakup/Deal With Break Ups/how i should break up with my ex for good

well this may sound confusing but heres the story i am still involved with my ex boyfriend even though when he kisses me i dont have feelings for him anymore. recently i started talking to a new guy on an online dating site and im going to meet him tomorrow. heres the dilema i recently broke up with my ex and then got back with him the next day because i wanted some action even though i dont have feelings for him i faked my feelings and he took me back. now its been a couple days since the breakup/makeup and i am meeting the guy i met online tomorrow and i have feelings for him not my ex i want to break it off with my ex but the thing is that i dont want to hurt his feelings and also i told my ex that the guy online is an ex when he actually isnt an ex please help me

Hi Rebecca,

Not to sound too harsh, but the saying, "Treat others as you would want to be treated" is vital in any friendship or relationship.  IF you have no feelings for your ex isn't it fair to let him go?? Even if things don't work out with the new guy you met on line that isn't going to change how you feel about your ex.  Ex's are ex's for a reason... Leading him on is selfish especially if you are going to hold on to meet your own needs.  Stay single... allow your ex to move on with his life and he doesn't deserve to have his emotions played with just like you wouldn't want your emotions played with if the roles were reversed.  Let it be even if it means you may be single for a while.  Unless you truly hit a point where you miss your ex because of who he is and all of those feelings that are important in a relationship return... allow him to move on.  I hope this helps... Good Luck

How to Breakup/Deal With Break Ups

A breakup can be one of the most painful experiences in life. Whether you are the dumper or the dumpee ~ it hurts. It requires a lot of personal reflection and change. It's never easy. I will tell you that I am extremely blunt and honest in my answers. I WILL NOT answer any questions asked by anyone under the age of 18. If you are looking for someone to sugarcoat the truth ~ please ask someone else. Also, I am only giving you my expert advice ~ I am not a fortune teller ~ I cannot predict the future and my main focal point is to help you get through a very difficult time because I have been there. XOXO

BBA Expert in the How to Attract that Man of Your Dreams Engaged numerous times ~ grew from a self destructive person to a healthy woman. Hope to have helped many people go through this extremely difficult time. Firm believer in the book/movie: HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU and SHE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU ~ it is that simple

BBA, 2 MBA's