Breast Cancer/Breast Cancer Symptoms

Question
Five years ago, I underwent two lumpectomies, both with benign tumors. I had a lot of bloody nipple discharge. Currently, my right breast now has clear discharge coming out of the nipple, from several spots. There is also a spot on the areola, surrounding the nipple, where there appears to be an opening, with blood coming out.  It appears as though the skin in that area has "eroded."   It is also very itchy, and the skin is not particularly dry.  I have not engaged in, or encountered something that would cause trauma to the breast; it all just happened.  I carry both breast cancer genes. Should I be concerned about this?  It has been present for nearly a month.

Answer
You SHOULD let an experienced breast cancer doctor check you soonest, this may be something bad though it is not sure!

You can also reach me at: http://www.liveperson.com/professional/expert-profile.aspx?gsBMQvSJ0S4K1haAm6AtH
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!  

Breast Cancer

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.