Breast Cancer/pain in one of my breast

Question
i am having soreness in my left breast in side near under arm, i am not pragnent for sure and have not found any lump in my boob.i usually experience a bit in both but before almost 5 days to my periods but still there are almost 10days left in my periods. some body tell me why is this and how can i get rid of it? am also having sore throat from a week, can it be a reason? thanks.

Answer
It is always possible that there is a connection but it is not certain. Anyway this probably worries you so to be on the safe side let a doctor check you! Good luck! Breast soreness is only rarely connected with breast cancer. So it is probable that there is no cancer. But still have that check up!

You can also reach me at: http://www.liveperson.com/professional/expert-profile.aspx?gsBMQvSJ0S4K1haAm6AtH
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!

Breast Cancer

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.