Breast Cancer/After breast cancer

My 1mm of breast cancer was dealt with by lumpectoy, and mastectoy, I was also given an oopherectomy because of high estrodial and put onto arimidex.  I told my gynocologist of the bone problems I was having and she just told me to eat cheese, I asked her about bisophantes that my gp had put me on, and she said they were no good and to come off them which I did.  She also told me not to take calcium as it caused bone leisions, so I didnt take any supplements.  I kept telling her of my bone problems and my gp sent me for a dxa scan which showed I had gone from T-2.4 to T-3.7, in my spine she knows of this and refuses to see me for another six months and no one else willhelp me they say it is her to prescibe meds.  Am I in a very dangerous position? and what is the logic behind this, obviously I will ask her when I get face to face, but is this medically correct?  Thank you.

I'm not an expert of osteoporosis which seems to be involved here. You should discuss this with an expert of endocrinology or metabolism.

You can also reach me at:
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!  

Breast Cancer

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.

I`m a doctor of medicine and a specialist in radiation therapy and medical oncology. I have long experience in diagnostics and treatment of breast tumours.

I'm a Doctor of Medicine and specialist in Medical Oncology and Radiation Therapy educated & trained in Sweden. Now retired. Background in Radiation Therapy, Medical Oncology, Radiation Protection, Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, Gynecological Oncology, Clinical Pathology, Clinical Cytology,Hematology and Internal Medicine. M.D. from the faculty of medicine, Royal Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden. Have also been an exchange student at the Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem Israel. Former medical consultant, Swedish National Board of Radiation Protection. Former Police Surgeon and Medical Examiner, Stockholm Police Department. Former Chief Medical Officer, The Royal Guards, The Royal Horse Guards and the Royal Household Brigade, Royal Swedish Army Medical Corps.You can also reach me on: I have no restrictions on the number of questions there.

I also answer questions about Oncology (General Cancer), General History, Military History, Brain Tumors, Colon Cancer

I'm a medical doctor and specialist in medical oncology and radiation therapy.