Breast Cancer/Lump under nipple

Question
I'm 14 and my left boob has been kind of sore for a couple days, but last night it hurt so bad I only slept for about 2 and a half hours. Also, today I was looking at my nipple cause it hurt the most there and there was a yellow spot on it that kind of looked like a yellow pimple also I felt around in my boob to see if I had any lumps in it and I had a hard round-ish lump under my nipple and my boob still hurts. What's wrong me? Do I have breast cancer? Also my nipple's swollen.

Answer
It can actually be several things but cancer is most probably the least likely. The most probable cause is a local infection/inflammation. If so it needs treatment! Go to a doctor soonest for help!
Good luck!

You can also reach me at: http://www.liveperson.com/professional/expert-profile.aspx?gsBMQvSJ0S4K1haAm6AtH
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!

Breast Cancer

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.