Breast Cancer/Breast Mole?

Question
Mole
Mole  
I recently noticed that a mole on the underside of my breast had changed.  I have several moles and they all look the same, except this one.  It used to just be a little round spot.  All of my moles are red and raised from my skin (similar to a bump).  This one is now a red more similar to the others but it's got a clear spot in it and the edges on one side are now a little bit raised and ragged.  There are also dark spots in it.  I've attached a picture (but it's not a great one).  It's bigger than it was but still pretty small.  

Three years ago I was diagnosed with stage 1 papillary cancer in my thyroid but I'm cancer free now.  I realize I should probably get this spot on my breast looked at but I feel a little silly, like I'm worrying over nothing.  I also have no idea of what kind of doctor to see.  My internist?  Breast doctor? Dermatologist?  I would appreciate any guidance you can give.

Thank you for your time.
Rhonda

Answer
Sorry your picture does not allow a diagnosis with any certainty. So I must strongly suggest that you let a doctor check it soonest - best by a dermatologist! That is NOT a silly thing to do! That is a wise precaution! Good luck!

You can also reach me at: http://www.liveperson.com/professional/expert-profile.aspx?gsBMQvSJ0S4K1haAm6AtH
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!

Breast Cancer

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.