Breast Cancer/pain after 9 years breast cancer survivor/surgery

Question
Im going into my tenth year of breast cancer surgery, also couple yeaars before had a full thyroidectomy. Couple of months ago I started having problem with swollowing, also some wired pain around the surgery area that runs down my left arm. Had my physical and told my doctor about the issue with my swollowing as the other pain was not as hard at that time. Well I was refered to the ear throat and nose doctor who examin me and refered me to do a MRI.This doctor called me for a follow up visit to let me know what was seen .
 Now this morning I noticed on my left side by my shoulder and my neck is swollen. I am very worried as I get ready to go back for the er throat and nose doctor to tell me what was seen in my neck area.
 I believe there was about 32 of my lymp nodes taken out.
 Can you help me to calm my nerve down?
dont have an image to send

Answer
I do not have enough information to really evaluate your situation. And I do not want to guess! So unfortunately we have to wait for the result of your MRI scan. Please do keep me posted! Good luck!

You can also reach me at: http://www.liveperson.com/professional/expert-profile.aspx?gsBMQvSJ0S4K1haAm6AtH
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!
The language problem I have had with the payment site has been solved!

Breast Cancer

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.