Breastfeeding/Regarding newborn boy

Question
Hello doctor,
My baby is six weeks old..his stool looks dark green in color last two times,is it normal??whats the normal color of the stool??It ld be great if u can help me

Answer
First I want to make sure I am clear that I am not a doctor. That being said, if your baby is breastfed only, then the green diapers may mean that she is only getting the foremilk in feeding. Meaning she isnt feeding long enough on one side to get the higher fatty milk in the back. So you will want to instead of switching sides, offer the same breast again if she doesnt nurse well from one side.

Breastfeeding

ruth kraft