Breastfeeding/can i take fat burner?

Question
Hi, myself khushboo ... i have 1 and half year old  brestfeeding daughter.  So. Can i take fat burner...  i am also  working out at gym.   But i cant see any result... suggest me if i can take fat burner..

Answer
Dear Khushboo,

First, congratulations for giving your daughter the best start in life by breastfeeding her!

I did a little searching on the Internet -- and I'm sorry to have to tell you that the experts are agreed that fat burners and breastfeeding don't go well together, that fat burners could be bad for your baby and for yourself.

This is an especially helpful article, which gives some alternate ways of losing weight while you're nursing:

http://www.livestrong.com/article/77306-safety-using-fat-burners-breastfeeding/

Good luck!

Sally
--------------------------------
Sally Wendkos Olds
Author, THE COMPLETE BOOK OF BREASTFEEDING: Olds & Marks, 4th edition, September 2010, published by Workman Publishing, and available in most public libraries, bookstores & La Leche League chapters. Also available as an e-book.  

Breastfeeding

Sally Wendkos Olds