Breeding and Showing Cats/Turkish van?

Question
Turkish van?
Turkish van?  
Sorry I'm not quite sure how this website works but I was just wondering if you could tell me if my cat could be either full or part turkish van? I found this beautiful kitty outside a couple years ago and she's had some kittens that look exactly like her except the one girl kitten we kept has broader shoulders and darker colors on head and tail (and much fluffier) I'm just curious of what you think Thanks!

Answer
With cats, it is more difficult sometimes to tell the breed....especially without paperwork.  It is truly difficult to determine a breed unless you have registration information from a breeder.  Your girl does look a lot like a turkish van.  You might go to some of the  registry sites and see if you can find a breeder that can identify her for you definitley.

Breeding and Showing Cats

Lori McLaughlin