Breeding and Showing Cats/Unknown breed/markings

Underside markings
Underside markings  

Hi Kathleen,
I recently rescued a kitten. She came from an outdoor mechanic shop where the cats were allowed to breed wildy and kittens of all colors roamed everywhere. I don't know what her parents looked like or where they came from, but she has some of the most unique markings I've ever seen on a cat. I'm trying to figure out what breed/breeds she might be, or if her markings have a name. I can't find any other cats that look quite like her, but the closest I've come to are called "torbies" - a mixture of tortoiseshell and tabby. I would love to hear your opinion. Thanks!

I can tell you about her color and markings
She is a classic tabby pattern, and her color is tortiseshell

What I cannot tell you is her breed, no one be a specific breed she would have to have had pedigreed parents of that breed.
So technically speaking she is a DSH( domestic short hair) Tortiseshell, classic tabby.

Hope this helps.  She is lovely  that color is very nice....

Breeding and Showing Cats

Kathleen Hoos

I can help with breeding cats, raising kittens, cattery management,showing cats.

I have been a cat breeder for 18 years. I am a registered nurse, and taught pharmacology. I show cats in CFA. I have maintained a cattery of excellence and raise healthy well socialized kittens.

CFA, International Havana Brown Society National Siamese Cat Club

CAT Talk

Diploma in nursing, BS in Psychology MS in Psychology.